POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Why should POV-Ray have a logo? : Re: Conclusion? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:36:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conclusion?
From: Rune
Date: 30 Apr 2000 11:00:20
Message: <390c4a84@news.povray.org>
It seems that people generally agree here.

I think the conclusion could be cooked down to this sentence:

"The purpose of the logo is to add recognition of POV-Ray to those who knows
what POV-Ray is."

Unless you disagree, or the POV-Team come with another statement, I will
consider this the final conclusion to the question raised.

The question of whether the logo should be detailed or simple was not a part
of the question raised here, so we will deal with that question in the next
discussion.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,