POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Will the POV-Team support the logo competition? : Re: Will the POV-Team support the logo competition? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Will the POV-Team support the logo competition?
From: Ken
Date: 27 Apr 2000 16:47:31
Message: <3908A66A.DF6E726C@pacbell.net>
Rune wrote:

> I have not taken any page down.
> Which page were you trying to access?
> As far as I know, both the old URL
> http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povlogos/

This page was 404 when I tried to access it yesterday. It does appear
to be working today though.

> Thank you for your effort Ken! :-)

I have been in touch with some of the POV-Team members but so far I have
no definitive answer as what role they are willing to take in this contest.
I'll let you know as soon as more of them have had time to respond and
put together an official response for you.