POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two spheres (59.7KB) : Re: Two spheres (59.7KB) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:08:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two spheres (59.7KB)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Apr 2000 21:23:50
Message: <390796a6@news.povray.org>
By "diffuse" lighting I'm sure that's meant to be 'area_light' put into the
'light_source' statement.  Gives it that fuzzy shadow look.
The global ambient would indeed ruin this picture.  What I meant was
the 'ambient' increase only in the red background object.  Of course,
that would also mean lowering either the color values or 'diffuse' in order
to keep the same color intensity for the part still in the light.

Bob