POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : My patch stuff : Re: My patch stuff Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:08:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My patch stuff
From: mr art
Date: 23 Oct 1999 12:38:00
Message: <3811E43D.E7D15527@gci.net>
I would go to the Superpatch code.
There are more stable new features there
than anywhere else. And when POV 4 makes
its arrival (long after POV 3.5 I think)
there will be another large learning curve
for anyone that wants to add patches.
So, stick to the "latest, greatest" version
of patches, the Superpatch. I think it will be
with us at least till POV 4.0
Mr. Art and his tcw

Chris Huff wrote:

> This patch is based in part on WyzPov source code, .....

<snip>