POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : UV-mapping - problems on surface edges. : Re: UV-mapping - problems on surface edges. Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:40:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UV-mapping - problems on surface edges.
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 13 Jun 1999 23:21:29
Message: <37647484.42C3898B@Kopp.com>
Someone else had a similar problem, but I was unable to find the problem
at that point.  Hopefully I will this time.  That person was also doing
a Rhino->3ds->POV conversion, so the problem may be in one of the steps
of the conversion process.  But I won't rule out UV-Pov.  I'd rather
you not email the files (limited disk space on the server holding my
email), but if you could post here or in the scene-files group, I'll
take a closer look.

-Nathan