POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : C'mon! Someone has to be watching! : Re: C'mon! Someone has to be watching! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:07:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C'mon! Someone has to be watching!
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 19 May 1999 19:28:35
Message: <37433b13.0@news.povray.org>
> Hi Ian Burgmyer, you recently wrote in moray.dos:
>
> > Hey Lutz!  Keep up the great work on Moray!
> Thanks, I will try. As long as some registrations arrive, I should be
> able to justify the time needed.

I'm thinking of registering.  I'm only 14, so I'll need to save up from
Christmas/Birthdays.  :(

Until then. . .

> > Also, are there any plans for an X Window version of Moray?
> No, not currently. We have purchased SUSE Linux 6.1, but haven't even
> gotten around to installing it.

Linux is (IMHO) a very good OS.  It hasn't crashed on me once and it even
comes with various things, like a web browser, C++ compiler, GUI (X Window)
and it is compatible with Unix applications!  I think you'll like it :)

-Ian