POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : polyhedral.inc : polyhedral.inc Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:54:00 EDT (-0400)
  polyhedral.inc
From: hall
Date: 15 Feb 1999 19:58:29
Message: <36c8c2b5.0@news.povray.org>
I have finally created the successor (and replacement) to the platonic.inc
file---polyhedral.inc.  It is included in the zip file attached to this
posting.  It creates the platonic and archimedean solids, in both solid and
framework versions, and is much easier to use than the platonic.inc file.
Polyhedral.inc uses a macro, so it must be used with 3.1.  The zip file
contains the .inc file, some example scenes, and an admittedly incomplete
readme file.  I will be updating this file sometime in the future (next
week, month, year? I'm not sure) and the readme file will be much, much more
complete and useful.  You will be able to find this update (eventually) at
my web page http://www.ww-interlink.net/treshall/treshall.html

Hope you have fun with it,
S.R. Hall
tre### [at] ww-interlinknet