POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Twister include file v0.9b - twister.zip : Twister include file v0.9b - twister.zip Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:45:45 EDT (-0400)
  Twister include file v0.9b - twister.zip
From: Peter Popov
Date: 1 Feb 1999 09:05:15
Message: <36b5b0bf.68698812@news.povray.org>
Attached is a beta release of my Twister include file. It is used to
generate different kinds of objects, mostly abstract (for the time
being). The thing I am most proud of is u-v mapping. It assumes the
texture is oriented along the y axis (useful for woods etc.) and maps
it long the length of the Twister. You need POV-Ray 3.1 for this one.

I recently posted some examples in binaries.images (the message was
called "Twiste objects include file, some pre-release examples (108k
pre-UU)".

Have fun and please report any bugs or suggestions or anything else.

Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'twister.zip' (5 KB)