POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Qbasic Pov Files : Qbasic Pov Files Server Time
26 Apr 2024 19:00:46 EDT (-0400)
  Qbasic Pov Files
From: Ken
Date: 3 Jan 1999 10:20:36
Message: <368F8A3A.BA826F87@pacbell.net>
Greetings !

Per a request in the images group here is my collection of Pov
related Qbasic files. Added are a couple that show how to use
Qbasic for generating graphic representations of height fields
plus maybe a couple of other oddities. I will not gaurantee any
of these to work and many date back to Pov v1.0. Duplicate file
names are because I have changed them to comply with later
versions but I spent no time cleaning them up for this posting.
If you find them useful use them if not the delete key works on
most systems. In most cases the original authors credit is still
intact and occassionaly I added my revision date.

A decent general collection of Qbasic files on the net can be found at:
http://qbasic.com/qbindex.shtml

Enjoy !
--
Ken Tyler