POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Centred text utility : Centred text utility Server Time
19 Apr 2024 12:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Centred text utility
From: PoD
Date: 1 Jun 1998 15:14:35
Message: <3572FD9B.72E7@merlin.net.au>
I've just done a first draft of a utility to make centred text objects
for POV-Ray using Windows TrueType functions to get the measurements.
The problem is I can't figure out how to make an HFONT object in windows
from a font file or how to find out which file is represented by an
HFONT object, so this program only does Arial which comes with windows.
If someone can tell me how to solve these problems, I'll start on a
version that allows multiple fonts.

See http://www.merlin.net.au/~pod/ for a sample.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tt-pov.exe.dat' (10 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)