POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : A utility for making up and right vectors : A utility for making up and right vectors Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:37:54 EDT (-0400)
  A utility for making up and right vectors
From: Denjor
Date: 24 May 1998 20:58:52
Message: <3568C24C.EDB0459F@ssvec.org>
Hello all.  I just finished coding this, and wanted to share.  This
little prog loads an image file, lets you make a selection, and then
tells you what up and right vectors to use in pov to get only that
selection.  It has also has the ability to resize images (cause I got
interested in that aspect while coding). It doesn't support .tga's
(sorry the author is working on that)  but will display .png,. jpg,.
gif, .bmp, .wmf, .tif, and a couple of others.  Comments are welcomed,
criticisms are expected (error checking? what's that?).

Denjor
http://www.hatterasinlet.com/denjor
mailto:den### [at] ssvecorg

Post a reply to this message