POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : A program to create images of axes using pov : A program to create images of axes using pov Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:40:14 EDT (-0400)
  A program to create images of axes using pov
From: Denjor
Date: 23 Apr 1998 00:53:00
Message: <353EC92C.315649FA@ssvec.org>
Hello all.  I have been working on this for a while and wanted to know
what people who use pov thought.  I intend to have several styles of
blade etc... to chose from eventually.  It will also eventually be able
to make different types of weapons. It is made so that roleplayers can
created images of their weapons. (and to promote pov over to another
group of people)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'winaxe.zip' (31 KB)