POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : DigitalSeries : DigitalSeries Server Time
23 Apr 2024 19:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  DigitalSeries
From: Timothy A  Grubb
Date: 12 Jan 1998 03:27:24
Message: <34B9D3EC.5E667830@neta.com>
To all who are using my DigitalSeries program:

  I have been a little slow adding the wav support but I will get to it
real soon. I am about knee deep in computer pieces all over my office.
As soon as I get this mess cleaned up I will add that support and post
it. I feel that there is a bug in the win32 api and I is causing me to
do a hack as opposed to using the api. If there are any windows vfw api
masters out there please contact me. I am going to restructure the
program so that people can add dlls to extend the functionality as I
don't know how much time I will have to work on this and would like for
others to be able to add what they want. As soon as I have it
restructured ( and commented ) I will release the VC++  5.0 source. I am
uploading a newer version 1.02. All that it adds is animated cursor and
peekmessage to assist in messaging. The field for wav files is there but
greyed out. Mainly I am posting it because some people have not been
able to find the other version and i don't have my DNS moved for my site
yet.

Timothy A. Grubb
atg   #povray #coders

Post a reply to this message