POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : Mac Superpatch Adaption Kit : Re: Mac Superpatch Adaption Kit Server Time
23 Apr 2024 20:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac Superpatch Adaption Kit
From: Chris Huff
Date: 23 Nov 1999 11:43:55
Message: <231119991147022594%chrishuff_99@yahoo.com>
The PovMac.rsrc file didn't survive(at least, not for me), when I open
it with ResEdit it says there isn't a resource fork. Perhaps you should
try compressing it into a Stuffit archive.
The program links fine with the resource file from the official
version, and seems to run fine, what was modified for use with the
Superpatch? Something with syntax coloring?
Oh, and I am using the 3.1e Superpatch source, I will try to get the
3.1g preliminary version working.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom