POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Quotation Marks Problem with POVRay3_7_Unofficial on Mac Mavericks : Re: Quotation Marks Problem with POVRay3_7_Unofficial on Mac Mavericks Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quotation Marks Problem with POVRay3_7_Unofficial on Mac Mavericks
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 5 May 2014 12:57:05
Message: <1ll6sbf.1srruyt6nhaf6N%yvo.s@cancel_This_gmx.net>
"David" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

Can you please tell me what you have selected in "Input Sources" on the
system Keyboard sytem preferences panel?

I don't see why you get '"' and then '‰' if you use the same key.
And it only happens after saving the file?
Nobody ever reported this...

Yvo

http://megapov.inetart.net MacMegaPOV at:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net