POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
29 Sep 2024 10:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Apr 2009 16:05:24
Message: <0efcu4lsubnqmdqlmb3ekfp0cp7frihgmv@4ax.com>
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:24:36 -0300, nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>Yes, I used a lot in Photoshop!  While my coworkers were manually
>bringing down the menus, then selecting with the mouse submenus then
>selecting the desired menu item, I had already used the feature.  :)

It drives me mad at work watching other people using a mouse. I have to
physically restrain myself from taking over the driving the machine.
I have had to learn how to use the context sensitive menu because when I am
demonstrating things it is impossible to follow what is going on using
shortcuts.

>Keyboard shortcuts are a blessing.  Here's what Master Foo has to say
>about GUIs:
>
>http://catb.org/~esr/writings/unix-koans/gui-programmer.html
>
>:)

Oh snail, climb Mt. Fuji, but slowly, slowly ...
--

Regards
     Stephen