POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : beetle2_plants.zip Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:01:02 EDT (-0400)
  beetle2_plants.zip (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: beetle2_plants.zip
Date: 14 Mar 2023 23:45:00
Message: <web.64113e7c3371ef56a30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
Scene file for beetle 2 environment. Texture mapping could be better.
Playing with converting Blender types to POV. ...probably re-inventing the
wheel. :)
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'beetle2_plants.zip' (1413 KB)

From: yesbird
Subject: Re: beetle2_plants.zip
Date: 15 Mar 2023 04:24:21
Message: <462d4dba-2871-498a-4372-56d30438f7bc@gmail.com>
On 15/03/2023 06:41, Mike Miller wrote:
> Scene file for beetle 2 environment. Texture mapping could be better.
> Playing with converting Blender types to POV. ...probably re-inventing the
> wheel. :)

I've rendered it - looks very impressive, this lights on the blobs and
plants ... Also idea is cool - underground life of beetles.

Now I want to explore the 'lamps' structure - I did some experiments in
the past with transparent glass spheres (attached), but your
implementation is much better.

About the wheel, as I mentioned in other thread, did you see this
Blender's plugin ?:
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/addons/render/povray.html
--
YB