POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blob_abstract_06.jpg Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:47:46 EDT (-0400)
  blob_abstract_06.jpg (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: blob_abstract_06.jpg
Date: 21 Feb 2023 10:30:00
Message: <web.63f4e259f4dd82f2a30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
Blob abstract - specular highlights are looking like a particle effect.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blob_abstract_06.jpg' (673 KB)

Preview of image 'blob_abstract_06.jpg'
blob_abstract_06.jpg

From: yesbird
Subject: Re: blob_abstract_06.jpg
Date: 21 Feb 2023 10:39:13
Message: <eeaf0c37-8ef0-012d-dc9b-81971c852ade@gmail.com>
On 21/02/2023 18:25, Mike Miller wrote:
> Blob abstract - specular highlights are looking like a particle effect.
I suppose could be used for stars rendering ...
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Miller
Date: 21 Feb 2023 13:55:00
Message: <web.63f512e265f6d6eda30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 21/02/2023 18:25, Mike Miller wrote:
> > Blob abstract - specular highlights are looking like a particle effect.
> I suppose could be used for stars rendering ...
> --
> YB

Definity, a touch of lens flare on the brightest pixels could sell the point.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Miller
Date: 21 Feb 2023 14:20:00
Message: <web.63f5189965f6d6eda30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>