POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blob_abstract_03.jpg Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  blob_abstract_03.jpg (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: blob_abstract_03.jpg
Date: 21 Feb 2023 10:20:01
Message: <web.63f4e0a73c3d0d82a30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
Blob abstract rendering. Strange in a strange way.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blob_abstract_03.jpg' (2448 KB)

Preview of image 'blob_abstract_03.jpg'
blob_abstract_03.jpg

From: yesbird
Subject: Re: blob_abstract_03.jpg
Date: 21 Feb 2023 10:24:28
Message: <766fba3c-452c-5331-6a30-741c2f798021@gmail.com>
On 21/02/2023 18:17, Mike Miller wrote:
> Blob abstract rendering. Strange in a strange way.
Very impressive, besides forms, lightning is very interesting.
How do you achieve that ?
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Miller
Date: 21 Feb 2023 10:50:00
Message: <web.63f4e6f3ad16599da30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 21/02/2023 18:17, Mike Miller wrote:
> > Blob abstract rendering. Strange in a strange way.
> Very impressive, besides forms, lightning is very interesting.
> How do you achieve that ?
> --
> YB

I have glass surfaces incasing the fillet cubes at random points. The rest is
distorted reflections and refraction with a very blown-out array light from
below.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Date: 21 Feb 2023 13:30:00
Message: <web.63f50d0dad16599d1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Blob abstract rendering. Strange in a strange way.

So, this is interesting.   Are you blobbing together cubes with the isosurface
method?

- BW

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Miller
Date: 21 Feb 2023 14:05:00
Message: <web.63f515b3ad16599da30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
> "Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > Blob abstract rendering. Strange in a strange way.
>
> So, this is interesting.   Are you blobbing together cubes with the isosurface
> method?
>
> - BW

Thanks,
no, I have glass bubbles intersecting randomly. The camera is inside a larger
glass bubble. Attached is a rendering from outside. The reflection distortion is
trippy.
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blob_abstract_03_b.jpg' (752 KB)

Preview of image 'blob_abstract_03_b.jpg'
blob_abstract_03_b.jpg

From: s day
Date: 23 Feb 2023 11:35:00
Message: <web.63f794aaad16599d9c0c57bd6a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
"Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Blob abstract rendering. Strange in a strange way.

Love all these images, the colours are great.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Miller
Date: 24 Feb 2023 08:45:00
Message: <web.63f8befdad16599da30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
"s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:
> "Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > Blob abstract rendering. Strange in a strange way.
>
> Love all these images, the colours are great.

Thank you Day.