POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Improving resolution in povray images Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:35:00 EDT (-0400)
  Improving resolution in povray images (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: vishesh saxena
Subject: Improving resolution in povray images
Date: 12 Oct 2022 10:10:00
Message: <web.6346caaa5aae246ff0704623c84d278@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I am using povray to generate png images of spin textures from another program
called as VAMPIRE. The generated png files are blurred. I cannot see the spins
properply when I zoom in.

I am very new to povray. Any suggestions on how to increase the resolution?

Best regards,
Vishesh

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: