POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Master of Puppets Font Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:05:29 EDT (-0400)
  Master of Puppets Font (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Dave Blandston
Subject: Master of Puppets Font
Date: 14 Dec 2021 05:40:00
Message: <web.61b87416c09f07902636f1af607c1b34@news.povray.org>
Simple font made mostly of sphere_sweeps, patterned after the "Master of
Puppets" album cover.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'masterofpuppetsfont.inc.txt' (29 KB)

From: Dave Blandston
Subject: Re: Master of Puppets Font
Date: 14 Dec 2021 08:30:00
Message: <web.61b89ba761c30dc82636f1af607c1b34@news.povray.org>
Shame on me for being too lazy to add a macro to make this a little easier to
use. Here's a much better version...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'masterofpuppetsfont.inc.txt' (31 KB)