POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : rgb stuff that will hurt your brain Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:02:52 EDT (-0400)
  rgb stuff that will hurt your brain (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: rgb stuff that will hurt your brain
Date: 25 Jun 2021 20:55:00
Message: <web.60d67ab02a16a7571f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Technology connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYbdx4I7STg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh4aWZRtTwU

Very well done.  Some surprising results and conclusions.

It really put into perspective how color is hue, saturation, brightness,
_context_ and _physiology_.

Highly recommended.  :)

Post a reply to this message

From: BayashiPascal
Subject: Re: rgb stuff that will hurt your brain
Date: 26 Jun 2021 06:05:00
Message: <web.60d6fb83a7968526a3e088d5e0f8c582@news.povray.org>
> Technology connections.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYbdx4I7STg
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh4aWZRtTwU
>
> Very well done.  Some surprising results and conclusions.
>
> It really put into perspective how color is hue, saturation, brightness,
> _context_ and _physiology_.
>
> Highly recommended.  :)

Thank you for sharing. Very useful videos indeed.

Pascal

Post a reply to this message