POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Monday Abstract Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:33:54 EDT (-0400)
  A Monday Abstract (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Pekka Aho
Subject: A Monday Abstract
Date: 23 Aug 2021 18:55:00
Message: <web.612426fac75b10d79f011c8547dba873@news.povray.org>
Heyas,

My original idea was to create an amoeba from outer space for one level in my
game project. Well, can't say if it's anything living, but it certainly turned
out quite out of this world nevertheless. :D

Cheers,
-Pekka

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rg10_alien_abstract.png' (266 KB)

Preview of image 'rg10_alien_abstract.png'
rg10_alien_abstract.png

Op 24-8-2021 om 00:53 schreef Pekka Aho:
> Heyas,
>
> My original idea was to create an amoeba from outer space for one level in my
> game project. Well, can't say if it's anything living, but it certainly turned
> out quite out of this world nevertheless. :D
>
> Cheers,
> -Pekka

Maybe not so much an amoeba, as a derelict alien object drifting through
space (and which you can better not board obviously, for the usual
reasons/consequences) :-)

Creepy. Well done (as usual).

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy
Date: 25 Aug 2021 16:40:00
Message: <web.6126a9dd56ab4d995d0cbf712fc00@news.povray.org>
Mama!

Post a reply to this message

From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 29 Aug 2021 11:46:59
Message: <612babf3$1@news.povray.org>
Il 24/08/2021 00:53, Pekka Aho ha scritto:
 > Heyas,
 >
 > My original idea was to create an amoeba from outer space for one
level in my
 > game project. Well, can't say if it's anything living, but it
certainly turned
 > out quite out of this world nevertheless. :D
 >
 > Cheers,
 > -Pekka

Amoeba icicle...

Paolo

Post a reply to this message

From: Samuel B
Date: 9 Sep 2021 19:50:00
Message: <web.613a9cf756ab4d9cb705ca46e741498@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <kuu### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Heyas,
>
> My original idea was to create an amoeba from outer space for one level in my
> game project. Well, can't say if it's anything living, but it certainly turned
> out quite out of this world nevertheless. :D

It looks very neat, like half-melted ice or slush.

Sam