POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New checker patterns Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:12:12 EDT (-0400)
  New checker patterns (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: New checker patterns
Date: 11 Jul 2021 02:40:00
Message: <60ea9240@news.povray.org>
Hello,

Just playing with checker pattern and functions.

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'checker1.jpg' (90 KB) Download 'checker2.jpg' (77 KB) Download 'checker3.jpg' (121 KB) Download 'checker4.jpg' (252 KB) Download 'checker5.jpg' (242 KB)

Preview of image 'checker1.jpg'
checker1.jpg

Preview of image 'checker2.jpg'
checker2.jpg