POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : workbench9.png Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:37:21 EDT (-0400)
  workbench9.png (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: workbench9.png
Date: 19 Apr 2023 16:00:00
Message: <web.644047384e5c02659197626dabc9342@news.povray.org>
Progress rendering of workbench area with more destressed surfaces. Increased
the cmu mortar depth and deepened the texture and grunge. I have a few more
surfaces to dirty-up. Still tweaking the conduit pipe material. Need to fix a
few bitmap stretch marks.
Miller

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: