POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DSOTM turned 50 and Pink Floyd's having an animation smackdown Server Time
23 Apr 2024 03:55:32 EDT (-0400)
  DSOTM turned 50 and Pink Floyd's having an animation smackdown (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: DSOTM turned 50 and Pink Floyd's having an animation smackdown
Date: 7 Mar 2023 05:31:07
Message: <6407126b$1@news.povray.org>
This is gonna get interesting considering both the impeccable source material entrants
have to work and the fact there's a £235,000 prize pool. Expect this will attract
entries from some pro studios given the $ but also the fame of being chosen as a
winner (and presumably your work being permanently associated with the track).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVD5khu3RnQ
https://www.pinkfloyd.com/tdsotm50/competition/

Early entries will be visible in the playlist at
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0SqtI95X6o0TeSHlAu-ouo0xlDN2cDsm, though I'd
expect most people will wait until closer to the deadline (Nov 30 2023). Marking that
on my calendar so I can remember to get extra popcorn.

Post a reply to this message