POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to define the focal length and the principal point of a camera in pov r= Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:01:27 EDT (-0400)
  how to define the focal length and the principal point of a camera in pov r= (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: 6digit
Subject: how to define the focal length and the principal point of a camera in pov r=
Date: 18 Jul 2022 09:35:00
Message: <web.62d56056c11de4414eb0f47cfb08dd02@news.povray.org>
good evening,

I recently calibrated a camera to get the intrinsic and extrinsic parameters. my
main goal is to mimic the perspective camera in pov ray with that of the real
one. I was wondering if it's possible to define the focal length and principal
point of the perspective camera located in pov ray. I read through this
documentation <http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/246/> but it
doesn't seem to mention any about defining a focal length and principal point.
any tips?

thank you

regards 6digit

Post a reply to this message