POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Khyberspace!!! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Khyberspace!!! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Subject: Khyberspace!!!
Date: 30 Jun 2022 05:33:33
Message: <62bd6ded$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

And I just day-dreamed about the 80-storey office tower of the Spinzar
Semiconductor Corporation (containing, of course, also the Organ Palace
Kabul!) in the "Afghatopia 2050" mode of Khyberspace, entered "Spinzar
Tower" into the Google search line, just hoping for a little ego-surfing
(I phantasized elsewhere also about Spinzar Semiconductors Inc.)... but
this is what I found:
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/collection/55122d65f09c76a7161c7bc91a583dcd/Kabul-Afghanistan

Okay, it's just simple boxes dressed with Google Streetview-like photo
textures hardly suitable for closer views than aerial, but... just the
notion that there are fact people who devote themselves to Virtual
Afghanistan outside the commercial game industry (which perceives
Afghanistan still as nothing else than a setting for first-person war
shooters...) is astounding!

And there NEEDS to be Khyberspace detailed and plastic enough also for
the "pedestrian view"!

See you there!

Yadgar