POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Master of Puppets Font Final (For now) Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  Master of Puppets Font Final (For now) (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Dave Blandston
Subject: Master of Puppets Font Final (For now)
Date: 12 Jan 2022 17:35:00
Message: <web.61df57727aa63ebf2636f1af607c1b34@news.povray.org>
Maybe someday I'll get around to adding lower case letters, digits, and symbols
but for the time being this is going to remain an unfinished project.

The source is posted in the povray.text.scene-files area.

Kind regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'masterofpuppetsfont.jpg' (111 KB)

Preview of image 'masterofpuppetsfont.jpg'
masterofpuppetsfont.jpg

"Dave Blandston" <IsN### [at] protonmailch> wrote:
> Maybe someday I'll get around to adding lower case letters, digits, and symbols
> but for the time being this is going to remain an unfinished project.

Now you're just pulling our strings.    :P

Post a reply to this message

Op 13/01/2022 om 02:33 schreef Bald Eagle:
> "Dave Blandston" <IsN### [at] protonmailch> wrote:
>> Maybe someday I'll get around to adding lower case letters, digits, and symbols
>> but for the time being this is going to remain an unfinished project.
>

> Now you're just pulling our strings.    :P

Unacceptable!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'db_font_test.jpg' (120 KB)

Preview of image 'db_font_test.jpg'
db_font_test.jpg

> Op 13/01/2022 om 02:33 schreef Bald Eagle:
> > Now you're just pulling our strings.    :P
> >

> Unacceptable!
>
> --
> Thomas

Ha ha! It might actually be pretty easy to make the digits since most of the
basic building blocks are done.

Post a reply to this message

Il 12/01/2022 23:34, Dave Blandston ha scritto:
 > Maybe someday I'll get around to adding lower case letters, digits,
and symbols
 > but for the time being this is going to remain an unfinished project.
 >
 > The source is posted in the povray.text.scene-files area.
 >
 > Kind regards,
 > Dave Blandston

Really nice.

Paolo