POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : All hail the exalted chrome sphere! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:37:23 EDT (-0400)
  All hail the exalted chrome sphere! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: All hail the exalted chrome sphere!
Date: 8 Jan 2022 20:16:06
Message: <61da3756@news.povray.org>
Just something I whipped up back in 2004, and revised today.

With all these old RSOCPs I'm finding on my hard disk, I'm wondering why
it took me almost 4 years to finally post one on p.b.i.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'altar.jpg' (272 KB) Download 'altar.20041112.jpg' (67 KB)

Preview of image 'altar.jpg'
altar.jpg

Preview of image 'altar.20041112.jpg'
altar.20041112.jpg

Op 09/01/2022 om 02:16 schreef Cousin Ricky:
> Just something I whipped up back in 2004, and revised today.
>
> With all these old RSOCPs I'm finding on my hard disk, I'm wondering why
> it took me almost 4 years to finally post one on p.b.i.

Hail!

I never get tired of RSOCP's.... :-)

--
Thomas