POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : 3.8 macro parsing errors : Re: 3.8 macro parsing errors Server Time
27 Jul 2024 07:48:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.8 macro parsing errors
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 21 Jun 2024 11:55:00
Message: <web.6675a13a18d864b55a6710c25979125@news.povray.org>
"Kelumden" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> In your interpretation, Y will never be incremented ...

Yes, I knew there was reason that I wasn't fully confident with what I wrote.

Thanks for the clarification - I was trying to crank out a language translation
at the end of a hot day, and getting frustrated by parser woes.

Thanks!

Hopefully I can get the rest of it sorted out to do some testing and then start
daisy-chaining everything together soon.