POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: HIGH resolution stl conversion to mesh / mesh2 : Re: Request: HIGH resolution stl conversion to mesh / mesh2 Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:39:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request: HIGH resolution stl conversion to mesh / mesh2
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Mar 2023 19:15:00
Message: <web.640bc7f99ce67fcf1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Freya Holmer, working on the same topic, discovered that industries also use a
pattern of dots to look at curvature as well, and so I gave that a go.

I might have to experiment more with scales and such to see if anything
interesting happens.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'vasecurvaturespots.png' (196 KB)

Preview of image 'vasecurvaturespots.png'
vasecurvaturespots.png