POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 : Re: I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5
From: Mr
Date: 30 Jun 2022 07:15:00
Message: <web.62bd85722ef22a6b16086ed06830a892@news.povray.org>
> On 30/06/2022 18:57, jr wrote:
> > (only a few more hours, and I will have won a bet.  :-))
>
> I have the latest source with updates from Lutz. I'm not yet ready to
> drop it as-is, so maybe you win that bet.
>
> However I would like to invite anyone who wants to assist in testing the
> code to email me. You will need a github account, as the repo will
> initially be private; once I know the account details I can grant
> access. I will be working on setting the repo up today or tomorrow.
>
> -- Chris

Great! That's the most pragmatical solution. As a pov user, I prefer that people
who keep asking for Moray revival can start relieving you of that burden
themselves, so you can keep doing stuff more central to pov. such as your
current funding, backing up, restoring, empowering new devs as you did with
Clipka, etc. Thanks for caring!