POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood design program test version : Re: Wood design program test version Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:34:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood design program test version
From: And
Date: 28 Jun 2022 10:15:00
Message: <web.62bb0be14b788a98d7f62f03aa81652d@news.povray.org>
"tree_colormap_temp_file.inc" is the place I composite (all) patterns, ... to
the output pigment.
I directly copy this file from ...which made by myself.
Output pigment is named 'diffuse_pigment'. It has rgb colors. In the future it
is necessary to produce grayscale output for the roughness map, normal map...,
too.

"..._bumps_pattern_detail.inc" prepares the thin pattern, fiber, ... for the
"tree_colormap_temp_file.inc"

You can produce more thin pattern here, using the macro I write
generate_thin_circled_pattern_f_input_t_theta_h(
), I only finish this one(in fact two or three, but they appointed by this one)
for generate thin pattern.

You can use any function produced by yourself.

You can change these files above.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'files of the output.png' (141 KB)

Preview of image 'files of the output.png'
files of the output.png