POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood design program test version : Re: Wood design program test version Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:06:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood design program test version
From: And
Date: 28 Jun 2022 04:40:00
Message: <web.62babe1f4b788a98fa45e687aa81652d@news.povray.org>
"Preview And Output"

I do not prepare a file chooser, so you can only change the file name. The
produced folder located at the folder of the program. You can render the example
(show tree function.pov) in it.

You can change the output files yourself, too. I will introduce the output files
later.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gui preview and output.png' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'gui preview and output.png'
gui preview and output.png