POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Weird problem with transparent box : Re: Weird problem with transparent box Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weird problem with transparent box
From: Chris R
Date: 23 Jun 2022 14:30:00
Message: <web.62b4b0253b7b32904ebf5035cc1b6e@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> "Chris R" <car### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> > Any ideas?  It's driving me crazy
>
> <https://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:No_Image_Object_Modifier> ?
>

> regards, jr.

Thanks, but I don't think that's what I need.  Ultimately I will be adding a
media statement to the interior of the object and I want the media to show up.

I have created other scenes with completely transparent objects before and you
can't see the edges of them, and they don't reflect the scene around them.  I
just can't figure out why it's happening here.

-- Chris R.