POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : 3D Text with Sphere_sweeps : Re: 3D Text with Sphere_sweeps Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:48:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Text with Sphere_sweeps
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 20 Jun 2022 19:35:00
Message: <web.62b103ae18b1901c22d125f7607c1b34@news.povray.org>
Here's a question for Bald Eagle - would your SmoothMinFunction code work on
this object? I added a picture to the povray.binaries.images thread highlighting
some of the areas where sphere_sweeps are unioned together where your
SmoothMinFunction would dramatically improve the appearance if it could be
applied. I looked at the SmoothMinFunction code and I must admit, the math is
way beyond my abilities.