POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : <no subject> : <no subject> Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  <no subject>
From: The Traveler
Date: 4 Jun 2022 13:40:00
Message: <web.629b97c1c23a6d9dd31149be3dfee7c@news.povray.org>
Just playing around with Chris Colefax's Galaxy macros from '98 and POV-ray
v3.1. I was curious if the newer features of the 3.8 beta would have an effect.
All the examples ran "out of the box" without any trouble. I then started adding
some of the media interactions and radiocity settings. Some work well, others
need more experimenting. Here's a test image I cobbed up.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nebula_1_2_800.png' (282 KB)

Preview of image 'nebula_1_2_800.png'