POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international.binaries : The heart shape bug with povray 3.8.0 beta 1 : The heart shape bug with povray 3.8.0 beta 1 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  The heart shape bug with povray 3.8.0 beta 1
From: Warren
Date: 13 Jan 2022 16:25:00
Message: <web.61e0982a686440731d602a3e756b296@news.povray.org>
Hi,
Here is the scene files to reproduce the bug I explained in this forum, in
'beta' section. I removed some elements of the scene like trees to accelerate
rendering and check render again to see if the bug was still there (it was). The
render takes 4 minutes 45 seconds with my CPU (AMD Ryzen 3 3700X and 16
threads). I left some side notes in a txt file inside the archive.
Regards,
Antoine.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'halloweenscene - povray bug.7z.zip' (2710 KB)