POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hi : Re: Hi Server Time
23 Apr 2024 10:09:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Sep 2021 10:55:00
Message: <web.613f652ea43b2b64cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
"And" <49341109@ntnu.edu.tw> wrote:
> I have been too long to appear here. Because I don't have any stuff to post
> currently.
> Um, hi

Lately, I likewise don't post as much as I'd like to-- because I suddenly get
interested in a particular POV-ray feature that I didn't know about before, then
spend weeks secretly working out its uses and permutations with test after test!
Currently it's the 'object pattern' and its potential uses in media... but don't
tell anyone! :-O