POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-Fi Scene Assets : Re: Sci-Fi Scene Assets Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sci-Fi Scene Assets
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 5 Mar 2021 12:05:01
Message: <web.604263baa906d8e387570eab0@news.povray.org>
> That's looking like a Firefly-class transport ship!    +1  :D

Thanks! Now that you mention it, there is a *slight* resemblance to the
Serenity. But she's more curvaceous :)

"Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> yummy eye candy!

Thanks Thomas and Maurice, this is a fun project, I'm glad you like it!

I don't think I've ever tried posting a video here before but I'm attaching a
short MP4 clip of the animated engine media, hopefully it works.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'spaceshipenginetest.01.mp4.mpg' (996 KB)