POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Still here / game stuff :) : Re: Still here / game stuff :) Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:44:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still here / game stuff :)
From: yesbird
Date: 19 Mar 2023 06:55:19
Message: <e1b8c6d9-fc18-168a-624a-0f15cf1510a4@gmail.com>
On 19/03/2023 13:18, Pekka Aho wrote:
Hi,
> The emphasis is
> in narrative, wacky events and light puzzles, and the controls are
> straightforward too: arrow keys move the character and all interactions happen
> through simplified command line input, ie. "look door", "use item" etc. :D

And I even know why this emphasis is more attractive, then modern
AAA-class games (for me, at least): it gives more space for the player's
fantasy and this way the player is much more involved in the creative
process.

This is the reason why poetry is more interesting than prose, prose more
interesting than theatre, theatre more interesting than cinema.

You on the right way, good luck !
--
YB