POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #switch #case in function? : Re: #switch #case in function? Server Time
27 Jul 2024 07:45:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #switch #case in function?
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 17 Jun 2024 05:19:28
Message: <666fffa0$1@news.povray.org>
On 16.06.2024 14:37, Bald Eagle wrote:

> I've done various versions of your Boolean product approach, but most often, it
> just comes down to using nested select () statements.
>
> Just think of them as #if - (then) - #else statements and it will all make
> sense.

I'm trying to think but nothing happens (on the other side, this is, at
least, reproducible, and I like reproducibility).

> That way you can also have plenty of #debug statements and whatever else you

Don't tell me about debug messages, it's too tempting. There is nothing
I like more than making my programs say something stupid to the user.
Nobody know but my programs are full of stupid sayings, like buttons
"Allons-y!", "As you were!" and "Dismissed!". Nobody knows it because
they are redefined at runtime to something human-friendly like "Ok" and
"Cancel".

Well, anyway, I stepped onto weird artifacts with continuous
nonmonotonous functions already, which guarantees keeping me busy. "She
had no problems, therefore she bought a pig" (c) local proverb

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/