POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : stacked prisms : Re: stacked prisms Server Time
17 May 2024 19:07:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stacked prisms
From: yesbird
Date: 2 May 2024 02:39:19
Message: <66333517@news.povray.org>
On 01/05/2024 22:04, Leroy wrote:
> Is it worth the trouble?

Hi, Leroy !

It's very in time question :).
For a long time I postponed experiments with spectral rendering mostly
for gems: https://www.lilysoft.org/CGI/SR/Spectral%20Render.htm

Few days ago I've started to work with it and results are
'brilliant' for me :), so now I am very serious about 'gems
manufacturing' and planning to include it into:
https://povlab.online/
as separate domain ('gems.povlab.online').

Also I'm exploring this tools for creating proper gems geometry:
https://www.gemcad.com/ (has good set of examples).
https://gemcutstudio.com/ (has much better GUI and export to obj).
(fortunately they have 30 day trying period).

Guess your works can help me on this way.

PS: Thanks to Cousin Ricky for this modification:
https://github.com/CousinRicky/POV-SpectralRender-mods
--
YB

Post a reply to this message