POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Cargo (WIP 3) : Re: Space Cargo (WIP 3) Server Time
3 May 2024 18:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Cargo (WIP 3)
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 28 Mar 2024 12:54:11
Message: <6605a0b3@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 28.03.24 09:24, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Oh! The missing pods seem to have been found! ;-)
>
> The planet is a - slightly modified - version of Sam Benge's
> RidgedMFPlanetB, and the starry background is Milkyway_BG.exr. I don't
> remember where that one cam from. I converted it to an exr file to be
> able to control its luminosity though.

How I wish I could expand the storage on my class-A freighter
"Zarathustra" by simply docking such cargo shuttles... but
unfortunately, in No Man's Sky, cargo storage is strictly limited to a
total(!) of ten in-ship containers, each with a mere 50 slots! At least,
containers are accessible from any planetary base...

And then that infamous 16,000-part building limit... players, to the
barricades!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

--