POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Cargo (WIP 3) : Re: Space Cargo (WIP 3) Server Time
27 Apr 2024 04:54:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Cargo (WIP 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Mar 2024 03:17:07
Message: <66051973$1@news.povray.org>
Op 28/03/2024 om 00:53 schreef Kenneth:
> This is looking very nice. The astronaut/cosmonaut definitely shows off the
> scale. I like those recessed panels on the cargo pods, and the new and very cool
> 'smooth blending' of the cockpit into the body of the ship.
>
> It looks like something new has been added to the rear engine area(?). I see
> a large flat shape peeking out.

Thank you indeed Kenneth. It is coming along slowly but steadily.
Somebody needs to pilot this ship, so I am going to look into my Poser
workforce pool to see if somebody qualified is available. Still a couple
of issues /inside/ the cockpit to take care off before returning to the
pods.

No, the rear engine area has not been changed; it is the "greebles"
texture which lights up under some illumination angles. Maybe I shall do
something about it, not sure. At present, a couple of pods are missing
which is probably why the pilot or co-pilot is investigating outside... :-)

Later today I shall post the scene with a different background.

--
Thomas