POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Cargo (WIP 3) : Space Cargo (WIP 3) Server Time
3 May 2024 18:09:27 EDT (-0400)
  Space Cargo (WIP 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Mar 2024 08:25:03
Message: <66001b9f@news.povray.org>
An intermediary state-of-the-art, with new cockpit/front design, ship's
name, and start of container modelling (12 instead of 6 separate units).

The name gave me some unexpected problems, I took more time to solve
than I expected. I wanted to explore smart modelling techniques in Silo
(boolean intersections) and the Text Generator - while working correctly
- did some strange things with the normals' orientations. eventually, I
got it right though. I consider the front now as "finished".

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'spacecargo_test_05b.jpg' (293 KB)

Preview of image 'spacecargo_test_05b.jpg'
spacecargo_test_05b.jpg