POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : categorising objects : Re: categorising objects Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: categorising objects
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 21 Mar 2023 03:38:13
Message: <64195ee5$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/20/23 16:15, jr wrote:
> am somewhat disappointed, no one (bar two honourable exceptions) interested much
> in improving the OC ?!  tja..  there's some time still, so help will be welcome
> (and needed, as "decisively classifying" things isn't one of my strengths)

Interested, just lots of other stuff to do too... (My qualifications as
honorable are questionable too, as you know...)

Have you looked at the categories offered by some of the online 3D model
/ material sites ?  For example: www.turbosquid.com

If not already suggested, I feel a strength of POV-Ray is the quick
abstract image, the quick icon. These are not really objects I guess,
but I find them interesting. Well, we could require they be framed! :-)
Maybe such a category would get noisy / swamped though...

Bill P.