POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Shallows II (2/3) : Re: The Shallows II (2/3) Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:52:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Shallows II (2/3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Dec 2022 02:53:14
Message: <638da36a@news.povray.org>
Op 03/12/2022 om 22:48 schreef s.day:
> This is even better than the first image, not really anything to critique. I
> especially love the texture/worn paint on the boat, great work.

The boat (and surroundings) were inspired by a photograph of the Nuntasi
Lake in Romania, from a documentary of Arte
(https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/099776-000-A/secheresse-en-europe/) not
available any more. But I enclose a copy here.

> Looking forwards to the next image.

/That/ will take some time unfortunately.... :-/

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nuntasi lake_romenia.jpg' (151 KB)

Preview of image 'nuntasi lake_romenia.jpg'
nuntasi lake_romenia.jpg