POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vovin : Re: Vovin Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:02:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vovin
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Nov 2022 11:25:01
Message: <637a54dd$1@news.povray.org>
Op 17-11-2022 om 11:29 schreef Simon J. Cambridge:

> Thank you, and thank you for the link.
>
> The landscape is f_ridged_mf. One of my favourites. I just love the way it
> looks. Adding turbulence spoils it, I feel.

I agree. It is a function I also use quite often.

> The code for the clouds is similar to that used by Abe Madey. However, I wanted
> a cumulus look, but across the entire sky.

Indeed, that media clouds code you used works very well. I have been
playing a bit with it and I certainly love it. There are so many ways to
generate skies. Mick Hazelgrove is another of those media cloud
explorer/modeller who I like to use.

https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/thread/%3C5f9e664c%241%40news.povray.org%3E/

--
Thomas